Staffordshire Small Cushion in Rust and Stafford
‘Staffordshire’ is inspired by Beki’s love of antique Staffordshire ceramics. Fascinated by the animals, foliage, colours and the naive form of painting used, Beki has recreated their magical quality giving them their own sense of freedom away from their ceramic stands.
‘Staffordshire’ depicts an abstract wild woodland scene, in which the deer can leap freely around oak leaves and ferns. By playing with scale and placement, Beki creates a dreamlike quality inviting the viewer to immerse themselves in a delightful world of texture, colour and pattern.
- Screen Printed Piped Cushion
- 40cm x 40cm
- Hand printed in London onto a natural linen
- Fabric composition - 100% natural linen
- Supplied with a UK produced feather pad
- This cushion is printed on both sides and is either piped in a contrast fabric or comes self piped
- Pattern placement and colours may vary due to the hand made nature of this product
- Sewn in the UK
- Machine wash at 30 degrees.
- UK Mainland £8.50
- Europe, USA & Canada £20
- Rest of World £30
Returns are accepted within 14 days. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more details.